This Web Site and any communications service, including the capability to contribute material through the contribution form (each such submission, a ” Contribution”), chat room, message board, newsgroup, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site (collectively, the “Services”) are provided to you solely for entertainment purposes. By using the Web Site and Services you agree: (a) to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the subscription form, contribution form and any registration form. If any information provided by you is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, 9th Ward Field of Dreams reserves the right to terminate your subscription and refuse any and all current or future use of the Services.
Without limitation of the foregoing, you agree to not use the Web Site or Services to:
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any information, data, text, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials, including any Contribution, (collectively, ” Content”), that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful;
* “Stalk” another;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
* Harm minors in any way;
* Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a 9th Ward Field of Dreams official, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted to or through the Web Site;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “Spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
* Upload, post, publish, email, reproduce, distribute or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity, or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
* Act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in the Web Site or Services;
* Engage in any activity that is contrary to or which would adversely affect the purpose or intention of the Web Site or Services, including but not limited to, actually or attempting to manipulate, corrupt or otherwise affect the outcome of the Services, in whole or part, by, among other methods, subscribing another party without their authorization or registering multiple subscriptions under the same or different names;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service; or
* Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
You also agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of this Web Site or the Content posted by others on this Web Site or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of this Web Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic mail or communications.
Restrictions On Use of Material
The content on this Web Site is intended for entertainment purposes only. Except as expressly permitted, you agree not to use the Web Site for sale, trade or other commercial purposes, and, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt or in any way exploit the content of the Web Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us — and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property — may you publish, display or commercially exploit any material from the Web Site. To seek our permission, you may write to us at our address provided below. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice.
You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site.
In operating this site, 9th Ward Field of Dreams does not solicit nor does it wish to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information or other material from you through the Web Site or 9th Ward Field of Dreams mail and email addresses, or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to 9th Ward Field of Dreams, will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. By submitting or sending information or other material to 9th Ward Field of Dreams you represent and warrant that the information is original to you and that no other party has any rights to the material.
User’s Grant Of Limited License
By communicating with 9th Ward Field of Dreams, including submitting or sending Content, a Contribution or other information or material to www.9thwardfieldofdreams.com, you grant 9th Ward Field of Dreams the royalty-free, unrestricted, world-wide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part), including any information, suggestions, ideas, drawings or concepts contained in such Content, worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. Such license includes incorporating a Contribution, in whole or in part, into a 9th Ward Field of Dreams feature. You will remain responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of such submitted material, including any Contribution or part thereof, or other communication to 9th Ward Field of Dreams.
You also warrant that any “moral rights” in posted materials have been waived.
You may be able to link to third parties’ Web Sites (“Linked Sites”) from the 9th Ward Field of Dreams Web Site. Linked Sites are not, however, reviewed, controlled, or examined by 9th Ward Field of Dreams in any way and 9th Ward Field of Dreams is not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein. These links do not imply 9th Ward Field of Dreams’s endorsement of or association with the Linked Sites. It is your sole responsibility to comply with the appropriate terms of service of the Linked Sites as well as with any other obligation under copyright, secrecy, defamation, decency, privacy, security and export laws related to the use of such Linked Sites and any content contained thereon. In no event shall 9th Ward Field of Dreams be liable, directly or indirectly, to anyone for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed-through these Linked Sites. You should direct any concerns to that site’s administrator or webmaster. 9th Ward Field of Dreams reserves the exclusive right, at its sole discretion, to add, change, decline or remove, without notice, any feature or link to any of the Linked Sites from the Web Site and/or introduce different features or links to different users.
SPECIAL NOTICE: THE LINKED SITES MAY CONTAIN CONTENT AND GRAPHICS THAT CONTAIN SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL UNSUITABLE FOR MINORS, OR THAT MAY OTHERWISE BE OFFENSIVE. IF YOU ENTER THESE LINKED SITES, YOU ASSERT THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL ADULT AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION TO VIEW SUCH MATERIALS AND THAT THE VIEWING, READING, AND/OR DOWNLOADING OF CONTENT FROM THESE LINKED SITES DOES NOT VIOLATE THE COMMUNITY STANDARDS OF YOUR LOCALITY, CITY, TOWN, COUNTY, STATE, PROVINCE, COUNTRY OR OTHER COMMUNITY TO WHICH YOU BELONG, AND/OR FROM WHICH YOU ACCESS THESE LINKED SITES.
Permission must be granted by us for any type of link to www.9thwardfieldofdreams.com. To seek our permission, you may write to [email protected] We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link through any type of link, and to require termination of any such link to the Web Site, at our discretion at any time.
Contests, Promotions, Simulations or Games
From time to time, 9th Ward Field of Dreams may offer as part of the Services, either on or through the Web Site, contests, promotions, simulations or games (collectively, “Contests”). To participate in Contests, subscribers may be required to complete a registration form. Upon submission, all registrations become the exclusive property of 9th Ward Field of Dreams. Registered users (each, a “Registered User”) are permitted only one account. Registered Users with more than one account are subject to immediate disqualification from any Contest, unless the description of the Contest expressly invites a user to register multiple times. 9th Ward Field of Dreams, at its sole discretion, may suspend or revoke the registration of any Registered User.
Registered Users agree to release 9th Ward Field of Dreams and its agents, advertisers, sponsors or promotional partners, from all liability arising from participation in any Contest located on, or accessed through, the Web Site. 9th Ward Field of Dreams is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit any Registered User’s ability to participate in any Game.
Each Registered User agrees to be bound by the rules of any Contest and by the rules of fair play and consideration of fellow Registered User. A Registered User who violates any of the rules or guidelines for behavior published on the Web Site, or the site where the Contest is conducted, are subject to immediate disqualification and revocation of their registration. 9th Ward Field of Dreams is under no obligation to award any prize to any Registered User who violates a published rule or guideline.
Some Contest may offer prizes to Registered Users. All prizes are subject to the official game or contest rules published with that Contest. 9th Ward Field of Dreams reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter any Contest or the rules thereof at any time without prior notification.
Intellectual Property Rights
All materials contained in this Web Site are the copyrighted property of 9th Ward Field of Dreams and its affiliates or licensors. As between 9th Ward Field of Dreams and you, 9th Ward Field of Dreams is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site, including without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. copyrights, patents, trademarks, and trade secrets, and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise specifically provided in these Terms and Conditions, you may not download or save a copy of the Web Site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. You may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use or records, provided that any marks, logos or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
This Web Site is not intended to be a children’s site, therefore, some of the available information may concern certain topics that may not be appropriate for children. 9th Ward Field of Dreams may, at its discretion, require users under 18 to obtain the consent of a parent or guardian to view certain content, and 9th Ward Field of Dreams may limit access to certain content to users above a specified age. You agree to abide by any such restrictions, and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.